We reserve the right to make changes to the PP at any time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If, at any time iTC., decides to make use of any user or member data on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this data was initially collected, the user or member will be promptly notified by email. Users or members at that time will have the option whether to permit the use or not, of their data in this separate manner.
The PP applies to iTC., and it governs any and all data collection and usage by the company. Through the use of www.imoderni.com you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in the PP.
Specifically, the PP will inform you of the following:
- What data is collected from you through our digital platform
- Why we collect data and the legal basis for such collection
- How we use the collected data and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your data.
Data We Collect
The purpose of iTC’s digital platform is to simplify and accelerate the complex process of finding and specifying furniture, wallpaper and rugs. And then to offer a “turnkey” solution that might include international shipping by ocean or air, and local delivery. This requires you to provide the necessary data to iTC to complete this mission. We ask for data only in order to fulfill this purpose. It is always up to you whether to disclose data to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or member, or provide you with any products or services if we deem we cannot properly fulfil our mission as a result. We collect various types of data, such as:
- Voluntarily provided data which may include your name, address, email address, company name and address, location address of products for delivery, billing and/or credit card data etc. which may be used when you purchase products and/or services. We do not ask for credit card data in the digital platform. iTC is not an e-commerce site. Credit card data is requested and authorized on a separate form.
- Data automatically collected when visiting our digital platform, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
- We may collect data on the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
- We do not collect non-personal anonymous demographic data, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race or religion. iTC may deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that in popular use to better understand what types of services and products may be the most popular to users or members.
Be assured, we will only collect personal data that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is iTC’s intent to use this data only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for in the PP.
Why We Collect Data and For How Long
We collect data for the following reasons:
- To anticipate and better understand your needs and provide you with the products & services you have requested
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our products & services
- To send you emails containing data regarding our products & services
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research which improve our products & services such as questions related to your opinion of iTC’s current or potential future services
- To customize our platform according to your online behavior and personal preferences
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said data will be determined based upon the following criteria:
- the length of time your data remains relevant to iTC to provide products & services
- the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such data as stated in this Policy.
Use of Data Collected
iTC does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
iTC interacts with various third-party social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within iTC’s control.
Disclosure of Data
iTC may not use or disclose the data provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide products & services or products you have requested
- in other ways described in the PP or to which you have otherwise consented
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the data confidential
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of iTC
iTC greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in iTC’s products & services). In certain circumstances, we may use our platform, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13
iTC’s digital platform is not directed to and does not knowingly collect data from children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such data has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such data is deleted from our records, Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use iTC’s digital platform.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users & members have the option to discontinue receiving communications from iTC by way of email. To discontinue or unsubscribe from any communications, use the unsubscribe link on our emails, or send an email to email@example.com with the email address that you wish to unsubscribe. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. iTC will continue to adhere to the PP with respect to any data previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
Our digital platform does contain links to other websites. We do not claim nor accept responsibility for any privacy policies, practices and/or procedures of other such websites. Therefore, we encourage all users and members to be aware of and read the privacy statements of every website that collects personally identifiable data. The PP applies only and solely to the data collected on our digital platform.
Notice to European Union Users
iTC’soperations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide data, it will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield. By providing data you are consenting to its storage and use as described in the PP.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
Under the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") of the EU you have certain rights as a Data Subject. These rights are as follows:
- The right to be informed: this means we must inform you of how we intend to use your personal data and we do this through the terms of this policy
- The right of access: this means you have the right to request access to the data we hold about you and we must respond to those requests within one month. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to rectification: this means that if you believe some of the date, we hold is incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected. You can do this by logging into your account with us, or by sending us an email with your request to email@example.com
- The right to erasure: this means you can request that the data we hold be deleted, and we will comply unless we have a compelling reason not to, in which case you will be informed of same. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to restrict processing: this means you can change your communication preferences or opt-out of certain communications. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The right of data portability: this means you can obtain and use the data we hold for your own purposes without explanation. If you wish to request a copy of your data, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to object: this means you can file a formal objection with us regarding our use of your data with regard to third parties, or its processing where our legal basis is our legitimate interest in it. To do this, please send an email to email@example.com.
In addition to the rights above, rest assured that we will always aim to encrypt and anonymize your data whenever possible. We also have protocols in place in the unlikely event that we suffer a data breach and we will contact you if your personal data is ever at risk. For more details regarding our security protections see the section below.
iTC takes precautions to protect your data. When you submit sensitive data via the digital platform, your data is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive data transmitted online, we also protect your data offline. Only employees who need the data to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable data. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable data are kept in a secure environment. This is done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the data under our control.
Acceptance of Terms by Using iTC’s Digital Platform
You are hereby accepting the terms and conditions stipulated within the PP. If you are not in agreement with our terms and conditions, please refrain from further use of iTC’s digital platform. In addition, your continued use of our digital platform following the posting of any updates or changes to our terms and conditions means that you agree and accept such changes.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the PP related to our digital platform, feel free to contact us at the following email, telephone number or mailing address.
imoderni Technology Corp., 7300 Biscayne Blvd Ste 200 Miami, FL 33138
The data controller responsible for your personal data for the purposes of GDPR compliance is:
Neil Somerfield firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 305.321.6891
Address: imoderni Technology Corp., 7300 Biscayne Bld., Ste 200, Miami FL 33137